lørdag 9. mai 2009

New member of the family







Well, I did promise Guro a new pet when we returned to Stavanger. Today we went to the pet store to purchase the guinea pig. His name is Snoopy. Quite the little charmer. At least you can pet this one. She got the idea when she visited Ben in Cairo. They had two guinea pigs, and that was it. Ben's mom was happy to give us the pets, but I knew we would not be in Cairo for long....
I drove Henrik and Tonje to Kongeparken today to continue their Russe party. Graduation in Norway is not like graduation in any other parts of the world. Party on for about two weeks. Amazing how they can keep up. Henrik and Tonje was supposed to sleep in the park, but went home last night. And, I can understand them. It is freeezzzing outside!

2 kommentarer:

The Hellands sa...

Føle nesten eg hørre Anna sei i bakgrunnen "eg og vil ha sånn ein" OMG :-) Eg makte bare ikkje tanken. Men, men ikkje någe Elvis mad i hus foreløpig!

Tanteungane vokse te ser eg! Det va ett flott par gitt! :-) Eg minnes Kongeparken med grøss og gru! :-(

Cairofruen sa...

Og ikkje nok med det. De seie at disse marsvinå e så gjyseligt sosiale at me må faktisk ut og kjøba ein te.... Til og med Thor syns det va lurt!